This book can quickly instruct the readers about the foundational teachings of Islam and discover how the Qur’ān addresses these and other provocative questions:
- Does the Qur’ān accept or forbid criticism?
- How does the Qur’ān view other religions?
- Did the Qur’ān’s view of other religions change during Muhammad’s life?
- What is the real meaning of the expression “People of the Book”?
- What is the treatment today of non-Muslims, who live in countries that apply the Qur’ān’s rules?
- What is the real meaning of jihād in Islam?
- Is it a defensive war to protect Islam or an offensive war to spread Islam’s dominance throughout the world?